Monday, September 12, 2011

IMM

In My Mailbox

I have not done an In My Mailbox posting in forever (I have not had a lot of time for blogging as of late) but that needs to change. In My Mail Box is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren.
Books all from the library:

We'll Always Have Summer- Jenny Han
Wither- Lauren De Stefano
Rules of Attraction- Simone Elkeles
Waterfall- Lisa Tawn Bergren
The Magnolia League- Katie Crouch

I was so excited to stumble upon Waterfall by Lisa Tawn Bergren. I first discovered this book on a giveaway for Kristi's blog (The Story Siren) and I was really interested in this series.

I put We'll Always Have Summer on reserve about a month and a half ago and had to wait for about 10 people to get to it. I really wanted to finish this series in the summer, but I am reading it now. I already know it would have been so much better at the early to mid part of summer.

I have hears so many good things about Simone Elkeles's Attraction series. I currently have the first two checked out and really want to get to them soon.

Wither- I am so behind on my dystopian books...

The Magnolia League looks good to me, but I have heard that the reviews for it are not that great. We'll see...

No comments:

Post a Comment