Tuesday, October 4, 2011

In My Mailbox October 2, 2011

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi

These are all books that I got from my library.

Anna Dressed in Blood- Kendare Black

13 reasons Why- Jay Asher

Juliet Immportal- Stacey Jay

Night World Number 1: Secret vampire ; Daughters of darkness ; Spellbinder -L.J. Smith

two copies of The Night Circus- Erin Morgenstern
I reserved one from the library (that I will have for a week) and then my brother surprised me and gave me his own copy because he is currently obsessed with his Kindle and downloaded it on that.


Needless to say I have been a very busy girl reserving books at the library. I feel like I am playing a game with my local library because I will be on a very long car trip at the end of October so I am currently in the process of foguring out what books I need to reserve now and which ones I need to return only to reserve again to take them for my trip. That sounds bad. Does anyone else do this? Now we just have to see if I can get to most of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment