Friday, October 7, 2011

Review-a-Thon

The lovely bloggers at Book Monsters have decided to do a review-a-thon. Here is an exerpt from the post that went out today:

"With our last review-a-thon being so successful (both with participants and reviews done), Kristen and I have been dying to have another. And with her having a four day weekend, we thought PERFECT!

Again, we have oodles and oodles of books that need to be reviewed. And with the holidays around the corner, it is now or never with our backlog. We are however doing things a little differently this time due to both the shortish notice and time frame...."

Review-a-Thon

To put it simply, I NEED this. I have been finding that it helps me to take notes as I read so that I can remember certain things for the reviews that I post. The last couple of months, I have been on the reading train that I do not pause to write a review of what I am reading. That was one of the whole points behind doing this blog. I know that I will not be reading that much in November (NANOWRIMO) so I want to get as many reviews up as possible. I will be happy if I get 5-7 reviews done this weekend as I am about 10 behind. Also, I want to finish Divergent by Veronica Roth. If you have not already read this book please do yourself a favor and do it as soon as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment