Wednesday, August 31, 2011

August....So Long!

I am so sorry for the lack of updates to the blog. I wish I could say that I have been traveling around Europe or something, but I have mainly been devoteing a lot of my time to job searching. I figure since I am an education major and school starts uh...very soon that I should really devote a lot of my time towards that.

Also, I read a post on zenleaf.blogspot.com (the blog is gone) that really made book blogging and reality hit home for me. She had a very long post about how she became a well known book blogger and spent a ton of time doing it and let her life kind of get out of control because of it. It was definitely a wake up call to me as a newbie book blogger. It made me think of how I spent my summer in both positive and negative ways...

That being said, I also have not been reading a lot lately. That TBR list that I made for August...yeah, I didn't get through much of it. At all. But I am back and on the reading kick.

No comments:

Post a Comment