Monday, August 8, 2011

IMM (6)


This in my mailbox is a little late this week because I was out of town for the weekend. IMM is hosted by Kristi at the Story Siren. This is a weekly meme that I really enjoy because it highlights a lot of books that I am interested in reading, but don’t have the time to read and/or write a review for.

From hometown library:
Everafter- Tara Hudson

I have been waiting to get my hands on this book and my library in WI does not have it, so I got it while in MN while I was in town visiting my family. Yep, I am sneaky like that.

Purchased:

The Summer I Turned Pretty-Jenny Han

It’s Not Summer Without You-Jenny Han

I have already read The Summer I Turned Pretty and loved it, so I will be purchasing this entire series. I am waiting for the last one to come out in paperback so that my set matches. I am anal like that.

Anna and the French Kiss-Stephanie Perkins

I have been waiting for this book to come out in paperback forever and now I have it. I am actually thinking about buying a second copy because I know that this one will probably get too much lovin.

The Vampire Diaries: Stephan’s Diary #3 Craving –L.J. Smith
I don’t think that this is L.J. Smith, but it is Vampire Diaries.

2 comments:

  1. I got the Summer series this week too. And I want the Anna paperback as well--love your idea of getting two :) Here's my IMM, if you want to check it out: http://booklightgraveyard.blogspot.com/2011/08/in-my-mailbox-5.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice mailbox this week. Ana and the French Kiss is on my TBR list. It sounds like a good book.
    Happy Reading,
    Book Sniffers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete