Thursday, August 11, 2011

To Read List for August

I have seen a lot of bloggers starting to post what they are planning to read for the last couple of months and I decided that I wanted to follow suit. I realize that we are almost halfway through August, but I feel like this will be a good way for me to organize and prioritize what I want to read during this month. This will also hold me accountable and finally, mention more book titles that I want to get to. I am going to try to keep this list realistic, but I know that I will be adding way more books than I will get to.

Right now I am reading It's Not Summer Without You by Jenny Han

I hope to get my hands on a copy of We'll Always Have Summer and read it while it is still summer...

Hereafter- Tara Hudson
Nevermore- Kelly Creagh
Divergent- Veronica Roth
Die For Me- Amy Plum
Delirium- Lauren Oliver
If I Stay- Gayle Forman

I also want to get to Sarra Manning's kiss series, but I don't thikn that will be happening for August. I will be lucky if I finish three more books this month.
French Kiss
Kiss and Make Up
Sealed With a Kiss


No comments:

Post a Comment