Saturday, July 2, 2011

Books on Vacation

Books for Vacation

I have always had this really bad habit of taking way too many books on vacation. I will usually bring anywhere from 5-10 books, and maybe, if I am lucky actually finish one. Is anyone else like this? How many books do you typically bring with you on vacation? Another little oddity about me is that I usually reserve library books way before hand and only bring library books with me and not my own. If I want to read a Harry Potter book, I won’t bring my own but check out the book instead because I don’t want mine to get battered up with the travel. Anyone else do this? Please?

A lot of my friends from college are gathering together in Minnesota and I am limiting myself to two books:
Starcrossed- Josephine Angelini
-I am about 70 pages into this one and so far I really like it.

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows-J.K. Rowling
-Confession time! I have never read this book. I have also stayed away from a lot of spoilers for this book, but have obviously heard some things. I am one of those people who was at the midnight release for this book and I still have not completed the series. I think I have issues with finishing really good series that I have read because I don’t want it to end. Also, life gets in the way. I really want to read this before the last movie comes out

No comments:

Post a Comment