Thursday, July 7, 2011

Deathly Hallows II Premiere






Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Movie Premiere
I realize that this is not exactly book news and it’s considered more movie news I still feel that this is so important. There was a movie premier in London, England for Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows II today. It seemed like we had forever to wait when the first part came out, and look where we are now.
I was lucky enough to be studying abroad and living in England during my second year of college. I met a girl who was also studying abroad in my program from my school who also loved all things Harry Potter. It didn’t take long to convince her to come with me to the Goblet of Fire movie premiere. We waited close to ten hours to get into the fences. We wanted to be as close to the action as we could. Looking back now, we should have settled for watching it on the big screens that were put up because we are both really short and could barely see anything. We ended up being about five rows back and saw heads and the tops of the umbrellas. Go figure. It was raining in England.



This is a video of speeches that were made at the movie premiere tonight in London. Warning: this will make you cry…

No comments:

Post a Comment