Sunday, July 10, 2011

Vacation Reading...Again...

Shame on me for trying to get a blog off and running when I am in my busy time for the summer. You would think that being on vacation would give me a lot of time to read, but it really doesn't help things. These are the books that I plan on finishing for the rest of July:

Starcrossed- Josephine Angelini
A Discovery of Witches- Deborah Harkness
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows-J.K. Rowling
The Summer I Turned Pretty- Jenny Han
Amy and Rodger's Epic Detour- Morgan Matson

There is no way that this will be accomplished with what is left of July, but it will just carry over into August. I really want to read these books sometime this summer. My main goal is to finish TDOW and HPATDH so I can watch the movie when it comes out. I still can't believe I have not read it yet..

No comments:

Post a Comment