Sunday, July 10, 2011

In My Mailbox 2

In my mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi (Storysiren).

I don't have a lot for this week, but the books that I was able to pick get are mostly from the library or given to me from friends to borrow.

This week I got:
Insatiable-Meg Cabot
Witches of East End- Melissa De la Cruz
The Summer I Turned Pretty- Jenny Han-I have heard so many great things about this series (especially at Ieatwords) that I had to check it out. I really want to read this series this summer.
A Discovery of Witches- Deborah Harkness -I have been meaning to read this book for a while now. I had it checked out from the library in April or May, but never got around to reading it. Now is definitely the time....I am moving it up on my reading list.
Nordie's at Noon- I received this book from my best friend who was diagnosed with breast cancer in March. Her sister gave her this to read and she really enjoyed it. It is the story of four young women who battled breast cancer. My friend gave it to me to read because she thought it was perfect for how she feels when she is going through this whole process. I plan to read this very soon, so that I can give it back to her in early August for her to pass on to someone else.

No comments:

Post a Comment