Saturday, July 2, 2011

IMM/Book Haul (1)

As most of you know, IMM is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi at Story Siren. I am posting this now because I will be out of town until Wednesday.

IMM/Book Haul (1)
These first three books I was able to pick up from the library that is located in my apartment areas clubhouse. You know the drill. You usually take a book and then are supposed to leave a book. I try to be very good about this, but this time I did not add any of my own books. Where I live, it seems like it is predominantly senior citizens, so there are mostly self-help books about aging gracefully or books about specific wars. At least for now, I am not interested in these subjects. Here are the books that I managed to grab:

I know Why the Caged Bird Sings- Maya Angelo
Angela’s Ashes: A Memoir-Frank McCourt
Tis: A Memoir-Frank McCourt

These other books are books that I picked up from the library during this past week:
Starcrossed-Josephine Angelini
Empire Falls-Richard Russo
Amy and Rodgers Epic Detour-Morgan Matson
Thirteen Reasons Why-Jay Asher
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows-J.K. Rowling

No comments:

Post a Comment